• Major brand Service Station on Main City thoroughfare,
which is the bi-pass from Lyttleton to the Northern outlet.
• Profit projection over the next 12 months in excess of
$400K. These will be provided in good faith, to
prospective purchasers approved by the Vendors, based
on POST COVID June - August Management Accounts.
• Well-presented and pumping around 3.5 million litres.
• Shop sales in excess of $1.5m plus Car wash and
LPG(one of the busiest LPG outlets in Christchurch)
• Supply agreement signed up to May 2027, with 2 X five-
year rights of renewal at the option of either party.
• Complete with Carwash, Lotto and LPG.
• New pumps fitted in the last 12 months. Tanks
Approximately 8 years old.
• Fully managed by staff presenting a more profitable
opportunity for an owner/operator.
A Rare opportunity to obtain one of the larger Service Stations, with possibility of Freehold, on an independent basis left for sale in Christchurch.